1. Open the page that has a button or buttons you want to modify.
2. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen, then Settings.
3. Select Editor.
4. Select the button(s) you want to modify.
Note: If you want to select multiple buttons, select the drop-down menu in the Toolbar next to Select, and choose Multi Select. Then select multiple buttons.
5. Select the Properties button on the first button to open the Button Properties panel.
6. Select the Layout tab.
7. Select the drop down arrow next to Symbol Layout, choose the layout you want for the button(s).
8. Select Exit on the Editing Toolbar. When it asks you if you want to save changes to the page, select Yes.