Navigate to the page on which you wish to add a check box.
1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar. The Settingsmenu will open.
Note: If the Toolbar is not visible, select the Modify button in the top right corner of your screen. A dialog will open presenting you with two options: choose Settings.
2. Select Page Browser from the Settings menu.
3. Navigate to the page you wish to edit, select it, then choose Editor on the dialog that opens.
4. Select Label on the Editing Toolbar.
5. Select the Check Box tool.
6. To draw a check box on the page, select the area on the page on which you want to place the check box, and drag diagonally to draw it - OR - select a button on the page to change into a check box.
7. Once satisfied with your changes, choose the Filebutton, , then Save, , then finally Exit.
Aidez-nous en répondant à un bref sondage.