1. Open the page that has the button or buttons you want to modify.
2. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen, then Settings.
2. Select Editor.
3. Select the button(s) you want to modify. Ideally you want to choose blank buttons, otherwise you should remove the symbol and the label from the button(s).
Note: If you want to select multiple buttons, select the drop-down arrow next to Select in the Editing Toolbar and choose Multi Select. Then select multiple buttons.
4. Select the Properties button at the top left of the first button to open the Button Properties panel.
5. Select the Layout tab.
6. Select the drop down arrow next to Button Type, and choose Word Predictor.
7. Select Exit from the Editing Toolbar. A dialog will open and ask if you want to save changes to the page. Select Yes.
Aidez-nous en répondant à un bref sondage.