How do I resize a button in Boardmaker Version 6?
juillet 31, 2019
- Select the button to be resized.
- Move the pointer over any portion of the dashed button border. The pointer will become a double arrow.
- Click and drag to resize the button. Note: The symbol and text don’t resize with the button.
- Use a similar procedure to resize the symbol as necessary.
- Select the text field.
- Select an appropriate font size in the Text menu.
- Use the pointer to reposition the text field as necessary.
Open success Modal