How do I save BM7 activities when editing on a Chromebook?
How to save
- Create your activity
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen.
- The file menu will appear.
- Scroll down and click on “save”
- The “save to” menu will appear.
- If “Boardmaker 7 Editor” is not displayed at the top of the file menu, click on the three horizontal lines and choose “Boardmaker 7 Editor”
- This will be your default menu.
- Now its time to name the board.
- Locate the folded piece of paper icon at the bottom left of the screen
- Click to the right on the line and type the name of the board.
- Click the blue “save” button on the bottom right of the screen.
- You have successfully saved the board to the Boardmaker 7 Editor folder on your Chromebook.Boardmaker 7
Editor folder path
- Click on launcher icon on the bottom left side of screen.
- Click on “up” arrow at the top of launcher
- Locate the “files” folder and click it open
- My files menu will appear.
- On the left side of screen scroll down to “Boardmaker 7 Editor”.
- Click to open
- You will find your saved Boardmaker boards stored here.