If there is no sound emitting from your iOS device, please check the following settings:
- Is the volume turned up on the device? Raise the volume with the volume buttons.
- Is the device muted? Check the switch near the volume button.
- Are other apps playing sound? Open another app you know can play sound and try it there.
If neither of those options have resolved the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Exit Sono Flex
- Open the Settings ap
- Select General on the left side of the screen
- Select Mute on the right side of the screen
- Select Lock Rotation on the right side of the screen
- Close the Settings app and re-open the Sono Flex app