1. Select the Photo Stories button from within the Master Page pageset.
Note: If you are having trouble finding this button, an alternative is to open the Page Browser, navigate up to the Master Page Pageset, and enter the word "photo" into the search box. Then, click on the appropriate Photo Story Menu (6,12, 20, 30, or 40) and select Open.
2. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select Settings
4. Select Page Browser
5. Select your respective Photo Stories
page and choose Editor
6. Select one of the New Photo Story
7. Select the Properties button in the upper left corner of the New Photo Story
button you have selected.
8. Select the Content
9. Change the label to the name of your photo story and select an appropriate symbol.
10. Select the Misc
11. Clear the check box next to Hidden
to make this button visible.
12. Select File
. Select Save
. Select Exit
13. Select the photo story that you just created.
14. Your photo story will be empty. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen.
15. Select Settings
16. Select Page Browser
17. Select the Photo Story 1 and choose Editor
18. On the Page 1
tab, select the photo box, then select the Properties button.
19. Select the Select
button next to Symbo
20. Select the Images
21. Select the first picture to use.
22. Select the Select button.
23. Select the text area.
24. Select the Properties button at the top left corner of the text area.
25. In the Label
field, type a caption for your picture.
26. Select the Page 2
tab to continue to add content to your photo story.
You can add only as many pages as you can fill with images and captions. The unused pages will not appear when you are playing the photo story.
27. When you are finished entering images and captions, select File, Save, and Exit.