1.Open the word list you want to edit. This may be a topic word list or a list found in the word list area of the toolbar.
2. Select the Settings button on the Toolbar.
3. Select Page Browser
4. Select the page you're about to edit and choose Editor
5. To edit any of the word lists, select its tab so that it changes from gray to yellow.
6. Select the vocabulary grid so that the red outline is around only the button grid and not the tabs.
7. Select the Properties button in the top left corner of the selected vocabulary grid
.8. Select the blue Edit Vocabulary button to edit the words in this word list.
9. To add new words to this list, select the Manage button in the top right corner of the screen. Removing items from these word lists cannot be undone.
The only way to retrieve an item that has been deleted is to add it as a new item and fill in the contents in the way they were originally displayed.
10. To add a new word, select the blue New Item button from the menu bar at the top of the page.
11. Add a label, symbol, and message for the new word.
12. Select Save
13. This will place the new item at the end of the list of vocabulary.
14. To move this word higher in the list, select the word so it has a blue check mark on it.Select the Order button from the menu bar at the top of the page
15. Use the positioning buttons to move the item to the desired location in the word list.16. When you are finished, select Done in the top right corner of the screen.
17. When you are done adding or editing words, select Done.
18. Select the Back button to exit the Vocabulary Editor for this word list.
19. Select other word lists to edit following the same steps. Select File, then Save, then Exitto exit Edit mode.