1. Select Levels from the Navigation Bar.
2. Select Topics
3. Select the Select Topics from Library
4. In the Configure Navigation Bar page, scroll down until you see Collage 1 - Collage 5.
5. Select one of the blank collages, and then select the Show check box.
6. Select Save
7. Select Back.
8. Select Save
Populating the New Topic Collage
1. Select the new collage topic.
2. Select the Settings button on the Toolbar.
3. Select Page Browse
4. Select the page you're about to edit (typically called Collage 1).
5. Select Editor.
6. Select the photo button for SUBTOPIC 1
7. Select the Properties button.
8. Select the blue Selec
t button on the Content
tab to browse for an image.
9. Select the image you want to use for this subtopic.
10. Select the green Select
button at the top right corner of the screen.
11. Select the SUBTOPIC 1 label, and then select the Properties button. Type a name for your new subtopic into the Label field.
12. Select the tab that matches the newly-added subtopic, and thenselect the Properties button.
13. Select the Label field, and type a label that matches your new subtopic.
14. Select the vocabulary grid.
15. Select the Properties button on the vocabulary grid.
16. Select Edit Vocabulary
17. Select the New Message button and add a label, symbol, and message for this button.
Then select Save
18. Select Manage
19. Select the New Item button to create another message button.
Enter a label and choose a symbol for the new vocabulary message.
Repeat this step until you have entered all of the vocabulary messages for this subtopic.
20. Select Done.
21. Select Back.
22. Repeat these steps for the other three subtopics.
23. Select File, then Save, when you have finished creating your subtopics.
It is recommended that you do not move the image or label buttons around on this page. The hotspots will not appear in the correct place if these buttons are moved.