Disabling the Home button on your I-110 depends upon when you purchased it. Until April of 2020 the I-110 came with a utility called Windows Settings Utility. After April 2020 the I-110 came with Hardware Settings. Please follow the instructions below that pertain to your device.
Windows Settings Utility
- Open the Windows Settings Utility. This should either be on a tile if you are in Tablet mode or on the desktop.
- Deselect "Enable Home Button" to disable the Home button
- Choose Close
- Open Hardware Settings. This should either be on a tile if you are in Tablet mode or on the desktop.
- On the left, choose Buttons if not already selected.
- Turn off "Enabled Home Button" to disable the Home button.