How do I add symbols to a group button in Boardmaker Studio?
- Search for a symbol.
- Drag a symbol from the Symbols panel and drop it onto the group button.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to add more symbols to the group button. You can add as many symbols as you like.
When you add a symbol to a button that already contains one or more symbols, you will be asked if want to add to or replace the existing symbol(s). Choose one of the following:
- Add To: if you would like to keep the existing symbol(s) and also add the new symbol.
- Replace: if you would like to replace the existing symbol(s) with the new symbol.
- Cancel: to leave the button as it is.