1. Select Core from the Toolbar.
2. Select the Modify button in the top right cornerof the page.
3. On the dialog that opens, select Settings.
4. Select Page Browser.
5. Select the name of the page you're editing and choose Editor.
6. Select the button you wish to edit.
7. Select the Properties button in the upper left corner of the button.
The Button Properties
panel will open.
8. Use the Button Properties
panel to make the changes you want to the button.
9. If you want to edit another button on the page, simply select that button and repeat Steps 7 and 8 to make your changes.
8. When you are done, select File > Save
from the Editing Toolbar. (Or select Exit
from the Editing Toolbar, and, on the dialog that opens, select Yes
to save your changes.)