1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen and choose Settings.
2. In the Settings menu, select the Voice Settings button. The Voice Settings menu will open.
3. Select a speaking voice from the Voice drop-down list.
4. Use the Volume slider to adjust the speaking volume.
5. Use the Rate slider to adjust the speaking rate. Dragging the slider from left to right increases the speech rate.
6. Select the Speakbutton to hear how the voice and rate of speech sounds.
7. When you're satisfied, select the Done button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Aidez-nous en répondant à un bref sondage.