Your Tobii Dynavox T10 supports both autoscan (the software will automatically scan the page - you select the scanning speed, scan pattern, and number of passes) and two-switch scanning (Switch 1 advances the scan, and Switch 2 makes the selection).
To set up your T10 for scanning, you must set up a Bluetooth wireless connection ("pair") your T10 to the switch. Following are instructions for pairing your T10 to a RJ Cooper Bluetooth Switch Interface for scanning.
(The RJ Cooper Bluetooth Switch Interface is available at http://www.rjcooper.com/)
Before starting these steps, make sure that your RJ Cooper Bluetooth Switch Interface is charged. If you are only using one switch, make sure that it is plugged into the port indicated as “Port 1-2” on the switch interface. If you are using a second switch, plug that into the port indicated as “Port 3-4” on the switch interface.
1. Turn off your T10, then turn it back on.
It is important to make sure Compass is completely closed before pairing your T10 and the switch interface.
2. Power on your Bluetooth switch interface by holding in the red button on the interface for about three seconds. The LED Indicator will blink green when it is powered on.
3. Select the Apps Menu icon at the top right corner of your desktop. The Apps Menu will open.
4. Select the Settingsbutton on the Apps Menu.The Settings menu will open.
5. Find Bluetoothin the list in the left viewport and make sure that Bluetooth is set to the On position.
6. Select Bluetooth. The right viewport will display all of the Bluetooth-enabled devices in the immediate area.
7.Find the Airturndevice and select it.
8. A BlueTooth Pairing Request will appear. Select Pair. The two devices should begin the pairing process and should state “Connected” once paired.
9. Launch Compass.
10. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen. Then select Settings.
11. Select Access Methodfrom the Settings menu. The Access Settings menu will open.
12. Select Scanning. The Scanning Settings menu will open.
13. Select Advanced Settings.
14. From the Switch 1 Input drop-down list, select RJCooper BT Switch 1.
If you are using two switches, make sure to set Switch Input to RJCooper BT Switch 2.
17. Select the green Donebutton at the top right corner of the screen.
To customize the rest of your Scanning Settings, select the Settingsbutton next to Scanning on the Access Method menu.
18. Select Doneon the Access Method menu.
19. Select Backon the Settings menu.
20. You should now be returned to your Home Page. You can now begin using the Scanning selection method with your Bluetooth switch interface.
Aidez-nous en répondant à un bref sondage.