The Button Properties panel will open.
5. On the Content tab, select the blue Select button to browse for an image.
Select the image you want, then select the green Select button at the top right corner of the screen.
6. Once you have replaced your image, you can rename the subtopic if necessary:
a. Select the yellow button below the subtopic image.
b. Select the Properties button.
7. In the Label field, type in the name for your new subtopic.
8. Select the tab for the subtopic you are editing. The tab will turn yellow when you have it selected.
9. Select the Properties button on the tab.
In the Label field, change the subtopic name to match the name used on the subtopic button in step 7.