Please note this article only applies to Personal, Professional, and District subscription accounts.
Your playlist is a group of activities that you have chosen from your activity list. You can use your playlist to collect and organize activities for a specific lesson or event and for conducting a group activity on a computer or on an interactive white board.
Create a PlaylistFrom your activity list (My Boardmaker):
- Find the activity or activity set that you want to add to your playlist.
- Select the Add to Playlist button.
The activity or activity set will be added to your playlist.
- Continue adding as many activities or activity sets to your playlist as you want
Open Your PlaylistOpen your playlist by selecting My Boardmaker, then selecting the My Playlist tab.
Reorder Your PlaylistActivities are displayed in your playlist in the order you add them - the most recently added activity will be on top. You can easily reorder your playlist.
Simply drag-and-drop activities and activity sets to reorder them. In the illustration below, the Literacy Activities folder - originally in position four, is being moved to the first position.
To remove an activity from your playlist, select the Remove from My Playlist button next to the activity or activity set you want to remove.
Remove an Activity from your Playlist
Your playlist is played from the Boardmaker Student Center. There are two ways to access the Student Center and open your playlist:
Play Your Playlist
- The easiest and quickest way to open your playlist in the Boardmaker Student Center is from your playlist - select the Launch Student Center button and your playlist will automatically open in the Student Center.
OR: (Professional and Enterprise Accounts)
- From any page - Select Students > My Classroom View.
To open your playlist, select your instructor profile picture.